Narrow city panniers

Why not fit a set of plod panniers.

Nice and slim , and most people want to go full fat when they get a bike with a set :)

Well ive got the jesses, but they are missing an exhaust lowering kit, so cant fit them.so short term looking out for some std un modded alloy boxes to fit the gsa rails.They seem to go for around 285 a set on the bay in nice nick.so keeping em peeled as they say.

How much space do you have between tyre and LHS Jesse case? If its the same as the OEM RHS case (should be at least) you will have about 115mm clearance. That enough for a 100mm wide oval exhaust silencer to fill the space. You will need a special link pipe and bracket easily made by any exhaust fabricator.

How much space do you have between tyre and LHS Jesse case? If its the same as the OEM RHS case (should be at least) you will have about 115mm clearance. That enough for a 100mm wide oval exhaust silencer to fill the space. You will need a special link pipe and bracket easily made by any exhaust fabricator.

hi Dude, the fella who sold them to me has contacted the previous owner and all the missing bits are on route. Ive now bought a nice set of bmw touratech ones as well. as soon as the bits arrive ill sell the the Al Jesses. i dont need two sets.

The OEM cases are pretty fat TBH. I have driven through The City with them on the bike but I was really aware of the width. I'd have been happier with just a top case.

Dropping the silencer under the case is one option the other is a narrow can set close to the wheel. A third would be a flexi joint in the pipe so you can quickly move the silencer when you fit the cases.

The OEM cases are pretty fat TBH. I have driven through The City with them on the bike but I was really aware of the width. I'd have been happier with just a top case.

Dropping the silencer under the case is one option the other is a narrow can set close to the wheel. A third would be a flexi joint in the pipe so you can quickly move the silencer when you fit the cases.

I'll be selling the jesses anyways,cant be arsed to fit them, i may get vern to shrink a narrow pair like micky did, and have two options.

The OEM cases are an afterthought design. They could be so much better. The slightest knock will cause the top seal to leak.

Back
Top Bottom