Tyre in a hurry.

Diamond GSer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get a rear tyre this weekend. Been ringing round all morning and all have to order them in or their service depts close weekends.
Might add that I'm looking for a Metzeler Tourance 150/70/17
Went to get the bike out this morning and the rear is flat as a pancake, on closer inspection there's a cut in the tyre too wide to repair so looking for a replacement.
Rob.

Oops, should add that I'm based in Huddersfield, West Yorkshire and willing to travel 50 mile radius.

Cheers for the reply, it was always going to be a bit of a long shot.
Contacted National Tyres in Barnsley and they have the tyre I want in stock, the chap on the phone was impressively knowledgeable, even advising me when to take advantage of metzelers annual offer of £30 cashback when you buy a pair (offer is in April) and sharing his opinion that the modern Chinese made Metzelers don't wear as well as the older European ones.
Alas it was too late for me to go over as they'd have closed before I got there >.<

So in my infinite compassion I've volunteered the wife to take the loose wheel over on Monday. £112 fitted for a rear std Tourance and I'm a happy bunny.
Weekends kaput but I guess crap happens.
Rob.

Back
Top Bottom