My Motorcycle info on Navigator VI

Silver Rat

Reaction score
I read on other forums [I Think] that the GS, for some time has had the sensors fitted via Can bus and Lin bus to allow you to look at lean angles, number of gear changes after a ride etc. This was accessible on the sat nav after you removed after it was removed I believe?

This option was not available on the RT but I was informed that the 2017 RT now had this option as well! I couldn't find it on my Sat Nav, so assumed that this info was wrong, however when my bike was in to BMW for its 1st service, I mentioned it to the mechanic, who said that he would check. He did and advised me that my bike was in fact fitted with the various sensors!!

I still cannot see the information on the sat nav. Any suggestions?

Also on a you tube video I saw online, you could see the tyre pressure monitor display on the sat nav but I can’t do that either, just on the BMW screen. Is there something I need to do to fire up these things?

K

When you open the apps, go to my motor you will find information on the the last ride such as average speed, number of gear shifts and more. I don't see the lean angle on my navigator VI, eventho it has a lean angle sensitive ABS.

In case you weren't aware, some info is only accessible when the Navigator is on the bike, some only when its not.

Back
Top Bottom