Sena 20s or 10u

Burger Van

Reaction score
After much forum reading and chin scratching it looks like I will be going for one of the above systems

I like the sound of the 10u specific for my lid but obviously have concerns if I change helmets.

Any thoughts on either would be good

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've a 10u and it seems very sensitive to speaker position, when it was in my GT Air the as supplied speaker brackets specific to the GT Air had the speakers to far from my lugholes and I couldnt hear anything over 30mph (some random speed I cant recall the exact point) . I've bastardised it to fit my current Schuberth S2 and I could juggle where the speakers go as they use velcro and its better, but not brilliant, I suspect I need more fine tuning of speaker location.

I've a 10u and it seems very sensitive to speaker position, when it was in my GT Air the as supplied speaker brackets specific to the GT Air had the speakers to far from my lugholes and I couldnt hear anything over 30mph (some random speed I cant recall the exact point) . I've bastardised it to fit my current Schuberth S2 and I could juggle where the speakers go as they use velcro and its better, but not brilliant, I suspect I need more fine tuning of speaker location.

Thanks for that info. Think I may be heading down the scala pack talk route - oh Christ here we go again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back
Top Bottom