Picos/Pyrenees VS Alps/Dolomites

And me. Tuesday Santander ferry :D

I'm writing this from a lovely garden of a old house just on the French side of The Pyrenees. Will be riding further across them tomorrow and on the ferry from Santander Wednesday night.

I got drenched last night arriving here but it's been fantastic today.

Brought my 690 Duke rather than the XR to try and keep me out of trouble and it's been fantastic especially around the twisty roads. The only things I've missed is the bigger fuel tank and cruise control.

I was riding the Route des Grande Alpes when the weather set in. Having lived near Seattle for 30+ years I don't do rain any more. Quickly left the area and I am now in Ainsa, Spain and heading toward San Sebastian before turning to the Picos.

I was riding the Route des Grande Alpes when the weather set in. Having lived near Seattle for 30+ years I don't do rain any more. Quickly left the area and I am now in Ainsa, Spain and heading toward San Sebastian before turning to the Picos.

You will like the Picos.........Enjoy the trip..:beerjug:

I have sent Simon a PM and have not received a reply so I'm asking here. I have tried to download routes from the Ride Guide to Spain of March 31, 2016 and can only view the route, not download. Is there an expiration period for these routes?

Alps and Dolomites busy, just been.
Pyrenees and Picos a fraction of the traffic and cyclists.

I have sent Simon a PM and have not received a reply so I'm asking here. I have tried to download routes from the Ride Guide to Spain of March 31, 2016 and can only view the route, not download. Is there an expiration period for these routes?

They have been having problems with the web site.
SimonW will probably get them emailed to you directly

No, there's a problem with their website. I emailed them and they sent them.

I was on the road. As it says on the web page, any problems are solved by emailing the office. As long as someone's in, they'll be sent straight away

Back
Top Bottom