SX

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm 250 miles in, and comfortable that trading the Triumph Street Scrambler was the correct decision.

I love the way the TC engine puts down it's power and sad I know but the exhaust note is just lovely.

I'm glad I went for road Tyres as I am a road rider - the cornering and handling are bob on for me...

All I've done is removed those fucking horrible Euro IV reflectors from the forks ( 2 mins with the wife's hairdryer) popped a couple of M6/12 SS dome bolts into the open threaded holes on the rear final drive ( no silly lower mudguard thing on the SX) oh, anybody wants a couple to do theirs let me know as I had to buy 50!!

I've just ordered the Wunderlich Ergo foot Peg lowering kit (20mm) removed the rubber inserts ( another 5mm) and that's about it.....

Now I'm just going to enjoy it... What a great bike..:thumb2

I'm 250 miles in, and comfortable that trading the Triumph Street Scrambler was the correct decision.

I love the way the TC engine puts down it's power and sad I know but the exhaust note is just lovely.

I'm glad I went for road Tyres as I am a road rider - the cornering and handling are bob on for me...

All I've done is removed those fucking horrible Euro IV reflectors from the forks ( 2 mins with the wife's hairdryer) popped a couple of M6/12 SS dome bolts into the open threaded holes on the rear final drive ( no silly lower mudguard thing on the SX) oh, anybody wants a couple to do theirs let me know as I had to buy 50!!

I've just ordered the Wunderlich Ergo foot Peg lowering kit (20mm) removed the rubber inserts ( another 5mm) and that's about it.....

Now I'm just going to enjoy it... What a great bike..:thumb2

Couldn't agree more, except I've still got my knobblies on, 300 miles & planning a little tour to Ireland at end of month..

I'll have to check mine ........... I'm sure it came with domed stainless fasteners already fitted :confused:

I'll have to check mine ........... I'm sure it came with domed stainless fasteners already fitted :confused:

Let me know I'll pop a couple in the post with washers... Pm me your address..

I checked my bike today and there is definitely an OE domed headed Torx screw in the final drive

Perhaps you could post a piccie to make sure I am looking at the right think? :nenau

I checked my bike today and there is definitely an OE domed headed Torx screw in the final drive

Perhaps you could post a piccie to make sure I am looking at the right think? :nenau

Yes, there is one in the final drive itself - this is the "mickey mouse ears" on the casting by the brake calliper!..

Make some noise !!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/pSIBt-iDN7A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back
Top Bottom