Luggage for R9T

The black one looks very nice, did you use a Touratech plate to start with? From the picture it looks very close to the seat.

The black one looks very nice, did you use a Touratech plate to start with? From the picture it looks very close to the seat.

Touratech rack was from a KTM and I altered it to fit

I also wanted to keep the weight as far forward on the rear rack as possible.

Attachments

• IMG_2115.jpg
    IMG_2115.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 500
I know but I work a bit in a "secure environment " and have to leave my phone and helmet in a top box, not allowed in the workplace . Otherwise I can't use it for work . We all used to have top boxes on any bikes in the old days:rob:green gri

What is it with some muppets who bang on about top boxes all the time ? It's certainly better than all these utter cockwombles that don't realise they can take their panniers off the GSA starships,as they blaze through town dazzling all and sundry with 1000000 lumens of spotlights on the mercy dash for a latte. :rolleyes:

What is it with some muppets who bang on about top boxes all the time ? It's certainly better than all these utter cockwombles that don't realise they can take their panniers off the GSA starships,as they blaze through town dazzling all and sundry with 1000000 lumens of spotlights on the mercy dash for a latte. :rolleyes:

BMW must spend millions on styling a bike, you see it in a show room, looks great £12000, ok I will have it
Yes, that looks really good, then you go and put a top box on it, maybe it's just me that thinks it ruins the styling and look of the bike, 54 years riding and never bought a Tomy top box ( the top boxes that came with bikes I sold )
But, happy top boxing if you must:D

BMW must spend millions on styling a bike, you see it in a show room, looks great £12000, ok I will have it
Yes, that looks really good, then you go and put a top box on it, maybe it's just me that thinks it ruins the styling and look of the bike, 54 years riding and never bought a Tomy top box ( the top boxes that came with bikes I sold )
But, happy top boxing if you must:D

GS and styling......:D

Yeah my top box looks sh*te but you should see what I've got in it for tonight's tea

Beer and a steak for starters and I wouldn't like to try and stick that lot down the front of my Frank Thomas

FP.

Well bit the bullet and paid a small fortune to Winding Roads to acquire one of the Unit Garage racks :augie

As been said it does fit with the SW Motech Legend pannier frame :thumb2

Used a couple of longer shallow head Allen bolts at the back plus a spacer for the exhaust side to keep it all straight:

Very neat rack - but then for the price it should be ;)

................and no I don't give a toss as to what Att may think about it :D

Well bit the bullet and paid a small fortune to Winding Roads to acquire one of the Unit Garage racks :augie

As been said it does fit with the SW Motech Legend pannier frame :thumb2

Used a couple of longer shallow head Allen bolts at the back plus a spacer for the exhaust side to keep it all straight:

Very neat rack - but then for the price it should be ;)

................and no I don't give a toss as to what Att may think about it :D

Can you get more than a litre of milk in that SW Motech bag ?

Can you get more than a litre of milk in that SW Motech bag ?

Technically 13.5 litres of milk or any other liquid :p

......................you got a Turban yet or just trolling :aidan

Does anybody sell them as a kit for the Turban (ie 2 bags) ?

Done a search but MCRR and Motolegends seem to do it all separately.

I ordered these in the uk as I'm travelling on my Gs (Garmisch is where the pictures were taken) I called Motorcycle Road & Race on 01784 229666 & spoke to a guy called Adam, he seemed to know what I wanted item number Bc Hta 07 512 20200 they told me approx €400 £ 7-10 days to get them to me at my home address..

I'll post the alternatives shortly as there were some other great panniers, but I wanted a system that didn't spoil the look of the bike when they're not fitted & the framework is on show..

Arsey
Does anybody sell them as a kit for the Turban (ie 2 bags) ?

Done a search but MCRR and Motolegends seem to do it all separately.

Back
Top Bottom