Luggage for R9T

Arsey
Does anybody sell them as a kit for the Turban (ie 2 bags) ?

Done a search but MCRR and Motolegends seem to do it all separately.

If you are talking about the SW Motech side bags - then most outlets do - just order the ones for the R Nine T - no difference between them and the Urban I believe. Just make sure you order for model year 16 onwards.

http://www.windingroads.co.uk/shop/product.php/1510/bmw-r-ninet-panniers-luggage

Thanks guys.

That windingroads link sells the kit as 2 x 9.8 litre bags.Shame they don't do it as 1 x 9.8 and 1 x 13.5 for left/right.

I realise I can buy all the bits separately but it usually cheaper as a kit.

Might just get the one 13.5 litre bag for the right side like Paul S has done

Thanks guys.

That windingroads link sells the kit as 2 x 9.8 litre bags.Shame they don't do it as 1 x 9.8 and 1 x 13.5 for left/right.

I realise I can buy all the bits separately but it usually cheaper as a kit.

To be honest that would look odd as I believe the difference is in the ht not the width. Give Winding Roads a call they are very helpful, have everything in stock and I am sure would swap bits around if you asked. The lass there rides a R9T Pure as well ;)

To be honest that would look odd as I believe the difference is in the ht not the width. Give Winding Roads a call they are very helpful, have everything in stock and I am sure would swap bits around if you asked. The lass there rides a R9T Pure as well ;)

Yes but they do the small/big bag kit to compensate for the exhaust on one side.The 13.5 litre bag would probably touch.
Andy Strapz does the same thing for KTMs.
I tried my Andy Strapz Exped bags but as they are both the same size (used them on 950SE) the left one would touch the exhaust.

Just having one bag looks a bit odd but think I'll go with that option like you have.Will call MCRR/Winding Roads when they open and see what deal I can get and knock off VAT.Ta

If you are talking about the SW Motech side bags - then most outlets do - just order the ones for the R Nine T - no difference between them and the Urban I believe. Just make sure you order for model year 16 onwards.

http://www.windingroads.co.uk/shop/product.php/1510/bmw-r-ninet-panniers-luggage

Tried MCRR-didn't answer the phone at all so called Windingroads and spoke to a knowledgeable chap,then ordered via their website.

Actually ordered the kit for the 9T from 14-16 as I wanted the LC1/LC2 combo (9.8/13.5L).

If you order the 16 onwards kit you just get the two smaller 9.8 bags,which seems a bit daft as there is no need to have the smaller bag on the right,with no exhaust to clear.

Tried MCRR-didn't answer the phone at all so called Windingroads and spoke to a knowledgeable chap,then ordered via their website.

Actually ordered the kit for the 9T from 14-16 as I wanted the LC1/LC2 combo (9.8/13.5L).

If you order the 16 onwards kit you just get the two smaller 9.8 bags,which seems a bit daft as there is no need to have the smaller bag on the right,with no exhaust to clear.

Good that you got it sorted - always nice to be able to talk to someone who understands their products better than you do - getting ever rarer - especially in BMW dealerships ;)

acb2433c9977e348b8142a2b4cef3d60.jpg

4ba43e11c1ee638cd2d70bc13cdb10d4.jpg

9a9e9d94918ed3098f70134620ce3a4b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom