Anyone use Knox armoured shirts?

deksawyer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I've just bought the Knox Action shirt, but I see they do a small range, as well as over jackets. I plan to use a Sympatex Altura cycling jacket on top....

The Venture looks good for hotter climes, as does the Zephyr.

I find arm are to short on all of their stuff and their jeans are all regular length, so it is all made for Cumbrian midgets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the idea with that shirt i could take the armour out of my Rukka jacket,
just called a couple local bike shops not heard of it or got any in stock the only one who said they will get one in for me to try on was Infinity Farnborough so wait and see.

If it's any good to you....... Adventure Motorcycles Ireland in Gorey, Co.Wexford are a Knox stockist with all the new gear on display.

Sent from a OnePlusX.

sportsbikeshop.co.uk stock it.

Since spotting this thread I will be popping over to see them on Sunday. I like the look of it so far. Seems to have good reviews too.

I have the zephyr and absolutely love it. Our lass has the shirt, but as previously mention there is no abrasion resistance so she wears a light weight cordora jacket over it.

The Action vest arrived yesterday, and it seems to be well made. Size L is snug, but I think that's the way it was designed. Sleeve length is good, but it's slightly too short in the body, but we're only talking an inch. Clothing under and over it should negate any issues.

Armour feels great as it just seems to hug the shape of your arms and back. Can highly recommend.

D.

I bought a Knox Action Shirt today. Only one ride so far so time will tell, but happy with it on the ride home - heated jacket over the top and a leather jacket that was only only ever so slightly tighter than it normally is over the top of the lot. I took the armour out my (old) Klim Badlands pro and I reckon this will now be my go-to riding gear. The Badlands is nice and light without its armour and much much more comfortable while the Action Shirt is barely noticeable underneath.

Big reductions at GhostBikes in preston as Knox is bringing out a new range soon but limited stock as far as I could tell. I paid £103 down from £139.

Back
Top Bottom