Paddock Stand Thruxton R

I've just ordered and received a stand from them for the Scrambler X - good quality quick delivery.

Are motea a cover for some other dodgy activity? This is what happend when I tried to access their website from work today - was ok last week.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 337
Are motea a cover for some other dodgy activity? This is what happend when I tried to access their website from work today - was ok last week.

That is the worst screenshot I can recall seeing.

I reported it to IT and they released the block so I could go shopping :) they blamed it on Sophos being over zealous, by default it is set pretty strictly so if it finds for example a few phrases that could be interpreted as encouraging law breaking then it blocks the site - so I guess there was something on that site that triggered it.

Well that's the correct way of removing the block. Where I work if something blocked you turn your vpn on and get around it. But only because making a request like that through IT will take a week or so to go through the correct approvals

Well that's the correct way of removing the block. Where I work if something blocked you turn your vpn on and get around it. But only because making a request like that through IT will take a week or so to go through the correct approvals

Our IT people have the power to make decisions like this, we need to stay agile in our business :)

Or try your guest wifi, it's often not firewalled ;)

Back
Top Bottom