LED low beam

loadmaster

Reaction score
I like to see and be seen, so I decided to lay down some dosh and fit a cyclops H7 4000 lumens LED kit to the GS. It is super easy to fit (if you can replace an h7 bulb you can fit this) and the output is amazing with a good beam pattern without blinding oncoming motorists. Much better then a hid and is canbus friendly. The photo doesn't do it justice, sorry for the lens flare.20170712_151550_001.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great, where did you get it from plz. :thumb2

I'll be listing Cyclops LED in the for sale section shortly, was installed on my F700GS but sadly won't fit the 2016 F800GS

I'll be listing Cyclops LED in the for sale section shortly, was installed on my F700GS but sadly won't fit the 2016 F800GS
Will that fit my 2007 R1200GS adventure?? (H7)

Sent from a OnePlusX.

Ash, got it from sportouring.co.uk
Chalky, no need for installation photos it's so easy to fit all plug & play.

Ash, got it from sportouring.co.uk
Chalky, no need for installation photos it's so easy to fit all plug & play.

Many thanks sire....

Photo showing neat & easy installation of cyclops H7 LED in low beam housing. A 10mm hole needs to be drilled where the BMW logo is to allow cooling. IMG_0104.JPGIMG_0105.JPG

I had to get a new headlamp unit for my 2013 F700GS as the reflector was burnt due to hi power bulbs. I fitted a cyclops unit and had to modify the access cap for the low beam because the bulb unit was slightly too big and protruded through the access hole. The hi beam cap I drilled small holes to allow air circulation, did the same for the low beam as a precaution. This was all done about 8 months ago and the improvement was 100 % better over the standard bulbs. Well worth doing, I can see the bunnies before they run out in front of me now.

Back
Top Bottom