Nice wee spin after work yesterday

Hatcho

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Took the new schteed for a spin after work yesterday. No route planned, away from Dublin was the only requirement. Ended up bobbling down the N81 to Tullow and then onto New Ross. Ended up in Inisteoige as its such a nice wee spot and discovered I only had enough change for a Brunch ice cream. Perfect! :) Was great riding past all the fields filled with bales of hay, a real feel of summer about the place all helped by the 25 degree weather and the glorious sunshine. Kept the speed reasonably gentle as there were lots of tractors, combine harvesters etc. out and about their business. Stopped off at a few spots to take some pics whilst I was at it.... Did about 240kms all in, nice way to spend a sunny evening after work :thumb

Attachments

• IMAG4114.jpg
    IMAG4114.jpg
    227.9 KB · Views: 206
  • IMAG4115.jpg
    IMAG4115.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 201
  • IMAG4116.jpg
    IMAG4116.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 218
  • IMAG4119.jpg
    IMAG4119.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 207
Nice one Hatcho :thumb

Inistioge is a lovely spot on a sunny evening alright, especially sitting outside the cafe before the bridge watching the world go by
The Mullichain Cafe on the Barrow at St Mullins is another favourite of mine

Nice one Hatcho :thumb

Inistioge is a lovely spot on a sunny evening alright, especially sitting outside the cafe before the bridge watching the world go by
The Mullichain Cafe on the Barrow at St Mullins is another favourite of mine

Lovely wee spot alright, with some crackin roads in and out of the place. Must check out the Mullichain Cafe, haven't been there before. Nice one. ��

Back
Top Bottom