TROON ARMY

Back from Norway and all hell breaks loose! Coincidence? I think not ... :D

Hopped up on Karsk, Gammel Dansk and Bergens Aquavit................ there would be no stopping him......... :jager

Oi you lot behave yernsels :rob besmirching my good name like that :augie

I will have ye know that the missus and I are away for our summer holibobs having a quiet wee douce tour of the Scottish islands in the Motorhome :thumb2
And first class it is too :thumb2
Arran first , then just back over now from Mull , North in the general direction of Uig for the ferry to the heeeeebrides

As you were ,carry on :augie

Oi you lot behave yernsels :rob besmirching my good name like that :augie

I will have ye know that the missus and I are away for our summer holibobs having a quiet wee douce tour of the Scottish islands in the Motorhome :thumb2
And first class it is too :thumb2
Arran first , then just back over now from Mull , North in the general direction of Uig for the ferry to the heeeeebrides

As you were ,carry on :augie

Translation: "It wisnae me! Prove it copper!"

Watch out for public disorder in Stornoway. Drinking and playing on swings and such. On a Sunday! :eek

Quite quite disgraceful ,you lot trying tae get me fitted up for crimes committed while full of Scandinavian booze :rob:D
Any well travelled lawyer would get me off nae probs , the defence being that
" your honour ,given the mans limited financial means , he could only have afforded maybe one can of watery lager in total for the whole Scandinavian trip "
So forthwith in the interests of fair and open justice I move for an acquittal :D:D

Remember the last time you got pissed, on the beach? :jager:augie

Attachments

• IMG_8224.JPG
    IMG_8224.JPG
    152.9 KB · Views: 146

Back
Top Bottom