Insurance options after Adelaide?

Had somehow gravitated to CN auto renewal & the quote somehow gravitated up 34% - a phone call later (to CN & including a long hold so I could listen to Jonathan Rae) sees that clawed back to a 9% raise.
Rang around & as I have an eclectic collection of yokes from a early 1960's Honda Cub to a 2007 1200GS including an airhead or two, a sidecar outfit & a Grinnal 3 wheeler I'm not doing any better. The Grinnal appears to upset the competition in that it must be a separate transaction.
I'm off auto renewal & will likely but reluctantly stay with CN but their "customer service" is not good - in the context of hoping you might be asleep & let 34% slip by. I used the term shite customer service on the phone & the operative said he'd hang up if I cursed again - has shite gravitated to being a curse - it can be a curse in it's own way but we are talking about the word here.
Incidentally the Cub is worth as much as the GS. :augie

I used the term shite customer service on the phone & the operative said he'd hang up if I cursed again - has shite gravitated to being a curse - it can be a curse in it's own way but we are talking about the word here.

I'd have thought it was a very accurate description of their service. If I'd been told that he was going to hang up I'd claim I had Tourettes :augie and look to speak to his team leader :green gri

I had paid up the new insurance already in February, 18 a month before it was due. I ripped open my arm last day of Feb and only got around a good month later to call CN, because I had other issues and was depressed.
I asked for my money back because I'm unable to ride the bike and could prove this with a letter from the consultants. They were obtrusive; when I asked why they were treating me like a prick after many years of being with them, I was accused of calling the sw*ne names.
Anyway they trousered a years contribution for nothing.
Josey

I had paid up the new insurance already in February, 18 a month before it was due. I ripped open my arm last day of Feb and only got around a good month later to call CN, because I had other issues and was depressed.
I asked for my money back because I'm unable to ride the bike and could prove this with a letter from the consultants. They were obtrusive; when I asked why they were treating me like a prick after many years of being with them, I was accused of calling the sw*ne names.
Anyway they trousered a years contribution for nothing.
Josey
Sorry to hear this Josey,
that's a horrible experience and i hope the health improves.
All the best mate.

Thank you, Captn Hook will ride again, haha. Guess I will be back around August, have an Audi at the moment. Cheers Josey

Back
Top Bottom