Eureka

Bloomers100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dear Marge,

I have a friend who has a 2013 TC GSA. He likes riding it, it's been remapped and goes well, its very convenient with its top box and load carrying, and it kept up well with other men on bikes on a recent tour.

You see he's had a sexier bike before, and he finds that the GSA doesn't stir his loins when he goes to see it in the garage. Then suddenly he found out what a superduke GT is whilst idly searching the internet for stimulation.

Should he continue with this fantasy? Anyone got one for sale?

He will soon get bored with the flashy and racey young upstart, with her orange tan and whimsical looks although she has the allure of a siren with her loud banging noises and quickness afoot.

Lust is a great thing which will quickly fade, soon another young floozy will catch your eye.

Better to stay with the one who loves you best, who comforts you after a long hard day, or night. Cosset's you and when you want to get down and dirty can shake her arse in the mud better than you ever expected.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

There is a nice shiny new one with luggage and some other guff attached with £2.5k off list in Premier Bikes (Other dealers are available) I am avoiding a test ride on one in case this deal became too tempting....

....same goes for the new 1290 Adventure S.

The difference is my 1190S is a very good bike and there is nothing wrong with it - as long as I do not ride the new models, most GS owners find them extremely boring and come up with all sorts of excuses for enduring this boredom.

Dear Bloomers100 erm....friend,

You are here but once, The GSA is a fine steed, however the sheer fact that you have written shows that there is an aching in your heart.

Something is missing in your life, and deep down you have answered your own question. You are simply seek reassurance and affirmation.

Excitement is the missing ingredient and yes, this can be found with the Superduke GT.

Fortunately, this is an itch that can be scratched and if you find you have made a mistake, you can switch back to one of the many thousands of GSA's that are on the used market.

Do it, enjoy it, don't try and justify.

You only live once!

Best regards
Marge

I've just sold mine, she was a real goer, wild passionate and exiting. Your friend deserves that fling and a new lease of life, to escape the tedium of current life.

I only sold mine as I'm physically too big

As the saying goes ...the grass is not always "oranger " on the other side !

My friend went to see the KTM man today and was allowed to sit ona new one, there was also a second hand one with an akro on it. He said 'Fuck me it feels fast just sitting still whilst switched off'

Anyway he has a test ride on thursday whereupon a p/ex valuation will be made on the 2013 GSA TC, with all the boxes, 19,000 miles.

Your friend may well be shocked at the Part Ex valuation he is offered, but he should not let this put him off. He should perhaps advertise his GSA on here as it will sell quickly if priced right.
He should then go back to KTM man and do a deal with cash. This way he will have his excitement at a lower cost and making your friend an even happier bunny. Your friend should also strongly consider the used one with Akra on, as it will further his feeling of utopian joy!

I've seen some new 2016MY GT's for sale which are discounted, are there any differences between the 16 & 17 bikes?

I think that 2016 were euro 4 so maybe not, my friend had seen those deals as well.

My friends brother's dog has become ill whilst his mother looks after it, so my friend may be making the one way trip to the vet this morning instead resulting in postponement of the demo ride.

Back
Top Bottom