Map detail concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

trancey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have a Nav V with the following maps installed : CN Europe NTU 2017.10 ALL South, same again with ALL North, same again but 3D & Europe DEM. I'm trying to create a route into and out of Slovenia but when I use Basecamp with the Nav V plugged in, the map extra detail stops at the Austrian border, so I only have the basic map in Slovenia, most of the roads etc. aren't shown. Can anyone offer any advice? Updates to Garmin Express and Nav V maps all done today.

I think you will find that when you downloaded 2017 it offered a restricted area of the more popular parts of Europe so it went onto some units without a problem filling up the memory. Can you not simply update to 2018 ( which has been available for a while ) but make sure you get North and Southern Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, I made a mistake in my original post. I had 2017 but I have now downloaded 2018, same problem.

Download the latest version of Garmin Expess.

Make sure your GPS device's own software is up to date.

Download the full maps to your home computer. That will probably cure the problem of you having to connect the device each time.

Reinstall the maps on your GPS device.

Report back when done, please.

Who's a clever boy then? I had done everything except installing new maps on my PC, thanks for the help. :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom