Twin Cam GSA - RT LC

BobJ

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well after 12 years of GS & GSA ownership, have come back to an RT. Took delivery a couple of weeks ago. Rode one at work before I retired and loved it but couldn't face riding the same when on a day off. Not a problem now and noving it...:bounce1

i-Q3KVQqw-S.jpg

Okay - been using Photobucket for free for ages but now refuse to pay their extortionate fee for photo hosting. Now trying Smugmug but can only seem to post diddy pictures. Any help for an IT biff in complete simpleton terminology greatly appreciated :thumb2

nice bike, I have a 2014 model and love it after 12k in a year. Photo looks fine. You need an Akro can now :) Or do you already have an Akro can, can't see from the photo. Also try 1200rt.com, good forum and obviously RT only.

I too am a happy convert to the RT.
Re: pictures, I have been resizing with IrfanView for years.

Nice one Bob,

I'm on my second RTLC. Had a 2014 and now have 2016 iconic.
Owned 5 x GS/GSAs before and still have a soft spot for them, but I'm loving the RT.

I see you have the Akra can too, good choice:thumb

Where did you get the pannier bumper strips from. A very good idea to protect them in the event of a drop

Now trying Smugmug but can only seem to post diddy pictures. Any help for an IT biff in complete simpleton terminology greatly appreciated :thumb2

when you click on the share icon, there is an option "choose a size", click on that drop down menu and select the size of photo you want to share.

Where did you get the pannier bumper strips from. A very good idea to protect them in the event of a drop

You can pay a lot for BMW ones, or go to Halfords, and buy the short car ones, they fit perfectly, but no bmw sticker, but you could buy a bmw sticker if your that bothered :)

You can pay a lot for BMW ones, or go to Halfords, and buy the short car ones, they fit perfectly, but no bmw sticker, but you could buy a bmw sticker if your that bothered :)

There is no BMW logo on the BMW ones. Simply seems to be pre-curved hard rubber with a 3M backing. Hope I never have to need them....

Back
Top Bottom