Very high mileage but full BMW service history

Deleted account 200417001

Reaction score
So I have looked at 2013 GS today, very high mileage 80k but full dealer service history.

Should I be bothered or just go for it?

Thanks

Andy

That must be a dealer price, you can get a dealer 2013 bike with little miles for 8k-ish. If you really want one of the early adopter WC's you're better stretching your budget a little if you can, and getting a low mileage example.

For my money, I'd go very late TC, but then I am biased, I've had four of the blighters, two of which to well over 100k.

I agree thats expensive for a high mile LC....either up the budget for a lower miles one or get the last of the Air cooled within your budget

I agree thats expensive for a high mile LC....either up the budget for a lower miles one or get the last of the Air cooled within your budget

If it was my money I would be looking at a TC maybe this one eBay item 172784364592 to play it safe, the early LC models did and still have a few issues :beerjug:

No its not a BMW dealer.

Whare is it? Is it a dealer. Id be inclined to buy from a main dealer but they usually trade them out at that milage. I cant judge on price as i'm in Ireland. I think you really need a warrenty of at least a year from a reputable dealer. Even then there are so many things thaat the warrenty wouldnt cover like shocks. If somthing goes wrong you are looking at £££ and no good will. JJH

Loads out there - put a wanted ad on here - loads of garage queens lurking unused.. £7-8k will unlock a lower mileage nice one I'm sure...

So I have looked at 2013 GS today, very high mileage 80k but full dealer service history.

Should I be bothered or just go for it?

Thanks

Andy

I'd probably take a punt if it was £5k but I sold my 14 reg with 18k mikes this time last year for £9k

Seems a huge amount of money for something which could give you expensive trouble and will be very difficult to sell.

I bet the trade price for that bike was £4K

Back
Top Bottom