Current Rage in France

Not my perception of 'hipsters' but what do I know - heaven forbid, actually riding your custom motorcycle, s'pose you pay someone to clean it and just chuck your timberlands in the bin if they get wet.

I do agree that youngsters riding bikes is a benefit to us all, shame it is so unaffordable. Here in France, I would say that the average age is much younger than in the UK but I ve never seen any custom bikes apart from Harleys. Most younger riders are on standard, non descript Jap bikes and the older riders are on GSes or RTs.

Redwings mate --- not Timberlands .... Timberlands are far too cheap

---perhaps you need to get up toward the Paris area , much of this 'scene' is in and around London in the UK. Like your comment , most younger riders (in the UK) are on standard, non descript Jap bikes away from the 'scene'..
Bike shed London - Bike shed Paris - Wheels and waves Biarittz - Distinguished Gentlemen Ride ( many capitals of the world) its all there on the net for you to peruse

You can buy this "project" on facebook.........not even finished and hes fed up of it :D

12550b2c0710203e5c504296ba80af32.png

Back
Top Bottom