Anybody interested in a Guzzi that just needs a few bits to finish it off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
We're gearing up to move house so Im going to be selling my lovely Guzzi

It was a spada when I bought it but is now a cali T3 replica - i did have a thread on the site covering the rebuild but photobucket has ruined that.

Its had a ground up rebuild (powder coated frame etc) been converted to wire wheels and has a full new stainless steel exhaust system. Its been set up on a Dyno so the jetting is spot on. Timing chain has been replaced with a set of Joe Caruso steel gears, these are straight cut with a proper angle on them to cut the noise right down. Ignition is a dyna III electronic. Seat is a lovely (expensive) Italian made leather replica of the original

What it needs to finish it:-

1/The petrol tank is a new old stock from TLM in holland. The tank had a crease across the top edge. I filled the crease and sprayed it all black but haven't laquered it.
2/ Wiring - I've wired the iginition in, charging circuit, brake lights and indicators so the bike can be ridden. What I couldn't buy was the warning lamps bulb holders so I ordered a set from America and then had to wait for the twice yearly production run. The bulb holders have now turned up but I haven't the time to make a harness up. I spoke to Gregory bender (www.thisoldtractor.com) who will make a custom harness for $250 http://www.thisoldtractor.com/for_sale_wiring_harness_custom.html

Apart from that its all good to go. I fitted wirth springs in the front forks, these still seem soft but are a major improvement over the standard springs.

All this for £2750 - no silly offers please

Attachments

• guzzi.jpg
    guzzi.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 389
  • guzzi gears.jpeg
    guzzi gears.jpeg
    119.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Guzzi Shock_zps6yx793lp.jpg
    Guzzi Shock_zps6yx793lp.jpg
    149.6 KB · Views: 416
Bargain,would love it alas my workshop is full ,someone's going to get a bargain

Hi Chris,

It sold the same night I advertised it. Id forgotten to close this thread :beerjug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom