GS Rallye - Which Options help?

burnsey66

Reaction score
Hello guys and here goes my first post...

I’ve had a GS and GSA before and just about to order the Rallye, but wanted some advice before order.

I like the single seat, low windscreen offered as standard, but also the extras with the Sport - that said it’s quite a lot more (£4k!).

Then there are three option packs to confuse matters further.

So, do I go standard and order nothing, standard and add a pack (which one?), or spend the four grand?

I am a casual rider, but do the odd European trip and intend to keep this one for say 5 years.

Thanks in advance.

Well my advice is if you can afford the extra 4K just get erverything as you will only end up farkling extras onto the bike to make up the difference.Theres even an article about the Rallye in this months magazine.

Well my advice is if you can afford the extra 4K just get erverything as you will only end up farkling extras onto the bike to make up the difference.Theres even an article about the Rallye in this months magazine.

Thanks Andi!

I’ve been chatting to the guys at the dealership this morning and looking like my order will be as follows:

Rallye Sport (now badged TE)
Premium Pack
Request single seat, sports windscreen and off road tyres
Centre stand
Nav

Plus, there’s an offer of free panniers, so may as well have them and pop them in the garage for a rainy day so to speak.

Pretty much gives me everything I could ever need and helps resale no end apparently.

Which panniers are they offering if its the vario these come with no frames fitted to the bike so putting say soft bags on will need an extra frame fitted and thus not able to use the cases?

High seat low or seat make sure you pick the right one for your height?

Sorry Nav is that just the mount installed,I think they call it "GPS ready" or the Nav VI GPS as well?

They are the Vario panniers, but can’t exchange for something else, so will buy them and store for resale. I won’t use them.

Understood on the seat.

The options gain me the mount and I will go for the Nav VI - had one, sold it - we all do it...

Back
Top Bottom