Airhead/ Gentlemens/ Devon Chill Out Wee kend

Crapaud

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Apologies to all past attendees that we have not been able to organise the above Wee kend this year.
As many of you are aware, we have been packed up ready to move to France.

However, we have decided to hold one last party in North Devon on Saturday 28th October which is Ann's birthday.

This is not an "official" event and no money is involved. We would just like to see as many friends as possible for the usual good food, good booze, good company and good time.
As usual, you can turn up Thursday, Friday or Saturday but I suspect you might need to leave by the Monday.
Any questions, just ask or refresh your memories by looking back at Past Events over the last seven years.

Nice one Sid and Anne
I will do my best to attend again (only missed 1)
Put me down for first in France as well, if you have one of course :thumby: :thumby:

House sale moving quicker than expected!
Date of leaving party changed to 6-8th October. Hope everyone can still come.

New place in France has massive well stocked lake, swimming pool, even bigger barn/workshop and 16 acres of flat grassland. It is located mid way between Bordeaux and Toulouse near Agen.

New place in France has massive well stocked lake, swimming pool, even bigger barn/workshop and 16 acres of flat grassland. It is located mid way between Bordeaux and Toulouse near Agen.
We have a small place half hour from Agen,Touffailles in the Tarn et Garonne .........whereabouts are you headed, sounds lovely.

House sale moving quicker than expected!
Date of leaving party changed to 6-8th October. Hope everyone can still come.

Hi mate,
Just wondering if you will be doing b&b in France?

Hi mate,
Just wondering if you will be doing b&b in France?
Sorry for not replying before! Been a bit busy and just got back from Jersey today.
We will do B&B, but not on a commercial basis. It will only be unofficial for friends and friends-of-friends. Anyone from this site will be very welcome. :)

My Airhead never made it to past events but the calling before you go to France is strong :D
You and your bike would be very welcome.

For those who don't want to camp, we will have lots of floor space in the main house, cottage and workshop. Can't guarantee a bed but various mattresses etc available.

Sorry for not replying before! Been a bit busy and just got back from Jersey today.
We will do B&B, but not on a commercial basis. It will only be unofficial for friends and friends-of-friends. Anyone from this site will be very welcome. :)

Nice to know, thank you.

It will be easier to manage this event if I just update the thread shown in the Airheads Section. Sorry but I have private messages turned off so please post any messages on the thread.

Back
Top Bottom