Van parking Nr San Sebastian.

Status
Not open for further replies.

crumbles

C*ntry Bumpkin.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
As in the title,
Does anyone know where a friend and i can leave a large white van for 2 weeks parking,
in or up to an hours drive away please...
Mike..&

I think you need a van forum!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

if you google parking in S Sebastian - you will come up with a few options - is there a long term car park at the Airport?

Going down the way of...can we leave our van at your campsite please..

All sorted,we are going to leave the van at a campsite for 2 weeks and ride off into the peyrenees...:D

Just came back from there, done 2 trips in last month, best to leave van at Pau if your not already booked, then take the D934 over Laruns then head down the N260 to Ainsa, then a village called Sort, makes a nice trip for a night in Andorra, cheap quality hotels on Booking.com we used the Golden Tulip Andorra Fenix, secure underground bike parking, centre of town..
make no mistake on timing & planning, 75miles of mountain roads does take time...
hope this helps, Enjoy.!

All sorted,we are going to leave the van at a campsite for 2 weeks and ride off into the peyrenees...:D

Shame you couldn't or wouldn't tell bods the location of the campsites that were prepared to host your and your mate's large white van for two weeks and / or the cost; the information might have been useful for others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom