FFS! what a week

Rob Farmer

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Midweek I parked up at the chippy came out to find some bastard had hit my bike and scooted off. forks twisted and the mudguard bent :blast

Rolled it outside the garage on Friday while i was working inside. 10 minutes later theres a big crash followed by the alarm going off. the fecking things only fallen over!!! Broken clutch lever, flattened derby cover, gouge out of the clutch lever mount and a blown fuse because the clutch lever mount has slid up the bars (scraping all the paint off the bars)...

I'm obviously destined to ride a jalopy. If it gets any more battered it will look like an Irish bike :D

Midweek I parked up at the chippy came out to find some bastard had hit my bike and scooted off. forks twisted and the mudguard bent :blast

Rolled it outside the garage on Friday while i was working inside. 10 minutes later theres a big crash followed by the alarm going off. the fecking things only fallen over!!! Broken clutch lever, flattened derby cover, gouge out of the clutch lever mount and a blown fuse because the clutch lever mount has slid up the bars (scraping all the paint off the bars)...

I'm obviously destined to ride a jalopy. If it gets any more battered it will look like an Irish bike :D

Burn the fucking heap of shit now before it gets a chance to go rusty and cause more problems.
Just fucking burn it ,collect the insurance money and fucking walk away.

Tammy.

Back
Top Bottom