Brittany Ferries 2018

MattW

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a heads up for anyone interested.
Brittany Ferries have released their 2018 timetable and are accepting bookings - I've just booked for next June :)

Just a heads up for anyone interested.
Brittany Ferries have released their 2018 timetable and are accepting bookings - I've just booked for next June :)

Same here:beerjug:

Booked for September, probably a run around Portugal.

Booked for late July, early August. 8 days riding in the Pyrenees, the Tour De France is a week later next year, so we overlap it by 2 days, hopefully it won't be in the area.

booked

Through France into the Picos (again) back on the Pont out of Santander :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Booked for late July, early August. 8 days riding in the Pyrenees, the Tour De France is a week later next year, so we overlap it by 2 days, hopefully it won't be in the area.

We went 2 years ago just before the Tour came through where we were staying. You'll find lots of roadworks and new tarmac being laid in readiness - if I went again I'd go a week or two after the Tour as all the roads will be freshly laid tarmac!

Booked

Early - mid July booked.
Doing a tour that I planned in 2000 but never completed due to back going when crossing France.

BOOKED, even got an outside cabin, 2018s ride is very likely to include Portugal, because we can.

Can a voucher be transferred? Have a £580 credit note if anyone wants to make me an offer?

Can a voucher be transferred? Have a £580 credit note if anyone wants to make me an offer?

From their website
The travel voucher is valid for a limited time and cannot be converted into cash. The voucher, which is non-transferable, will be issued in the Lead passenger name on the booking. Please see additional terms and conditions on the voucher. Insurance premiums are non-refundable and non-transferable.

Back
Top Bottom