Reaction score
Great weekend thanks Pauli

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
71df6b03ae023edbb1f1bf2072e32018.jpg

f7c4680f1128f99f09de6f4de7f8a899.jpg

b5900ef07f879dca9e966011f7fc3dd1.jpg

2a0f47436311248f328a0cb494060563.jpg

e415a1b6476cee12f24dbd9ab3679d7d.jpg

So Neil did show up...he was my proxy attendee!!

Glad everyone had a good time :D

Outstanding effort there Paul the diet was ruinous, profligate drinking, good company Spitfire flying over 5 or 6 times a day even a small dog fight (the four legged variety) what more could one want!

Cheers Paul for organising a great weekend, nice site and great food.

Shame about the little Off just out of view beyond the gate and thanks for Donovan's dog and Donavan for helping getting it out of the brambles and back on two wheels.

See you all again and suggest we all spread the load next time ?

Dane

As above - It was worth the motorway torture even for just one night, to sit around the fire and just enjoy the company and the food and beer.

Nice one!

:beerjug:

Thanks fellas for coming, and a big shout goes to Chris K for his epic travels in his Panda GS. And ive got your spoon btw!. Chris send me an address fella and ill post it on !
Ive just sat down from putting all the tat away and ive been busy drying tents and marquees,ive still a few panels to dry orf.
It was goood to catch up with some really nice people ive havnt seen for a while.Just dont ask LO-IQ about the confetti cannon...everytime i see confetti now ,i will have a quiet chuckle. Man i was proper crying.
Thanks to everyone who helped to clear up, esp womble, garth, and the RD boys Steven and Richard.
IM looking forward to the next one !
now wheres a beer?

Only just spotted this so I'll add my thanks for sorting the weekend :clap and I can also confirm Mr K is no Tarantino :D

Back
Top Bottom