Nice bike, shame about. ..

Slipperyeel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Further south here in Italy, where the weather is just glorious, riding kit takes on some slack developments . Though not for me I'll admit, too friggin cautious.

20170808_101845.jpg

Definitely tosser size and a good choice of bike. But it's the t-shirt that blows it for me, I mean, imagine if you fell off? .

The gear changes can't be pleasant with flip flops.:blast

Further south here in Italy, where the weather is just glorious, riding kit takes on some slack developments . Though not for me I'll admit, too friggin cautious.

View attachment 348786

Definitely tosser size and a good choice of bike. But it's the t-shirt that blows it for me, I mean, imagine if you fell off? .

Then try imagining not falling off. Works for me when riding in T shirt and shirts.

C'mon. I thought someone would take the bait

Friggin flipflops!

Steptoe, please tell me you wear flipflops AND a t-shirt?

C'mon. I thought someone would take the bait

Friggin flipflops!

Steptoe, please tell me you wear flipflops AND a t-shirt?

I wear crocs, wouldn't catch me wearing flipflops when riding my bike.

Ah yes, Crocs. You'll be just fine in them. I mean flipflops, they just give you no protection at all

He's in Italy, so he doesn't have to deal with angry British drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flip flops are standard issue biking gear in India, along with no crash helmet your wife and kids on board and the will of god, protection is not even used in the bedroom

Flip flops are standard issue biking gear in India, along with no crash helmet your wife and kids on board and the will of god, protection is not even used in the bedroom

I've had a beer and I'm just catching up. This has had me in stitches

Trouble is, I'm gonna burn in hell cos I'm an unbeliever. Well, when it comes to flipflops anyway (I'll leave Crocs and mankinis off the list for the moment - don't want to over egg it)

Why do people feel the constant need for protection ?
I need to send you a photo of my foot pegs

But really, in one brief moment, a lot of damage can be done...it doesn't matter that you might have ridden around the world twice or more. One stupid little thing can have a bigger impact than it should... I know we all take risks, I guess mostly they are calculated though. But you know all this.

Flipflops...well, let's just say I wouldn't do it, that's on my list of asking for trouble. I rate footware highly - yes, I'll take something to change into at the other end - probably flipflops

Back
Top Bottom