r1150GSA Givi Topbox mounting

Captain Puke

Reaction score
Hi, as the title suggests, I'm after mounting a givi monokey topbox to my Adventure - bought a SR694 but it doesn't fit. Can anyone advise which of the universal kits will allow former to a GSA without any drilling?

Thanks!

Cheers Dan - from looking at the advert, it's a E251 kit - I'll try and track one down out here (I'm in Barcelona). Then I'll sell the SR694 on here!

Cheers Stu - as the whole off Southern Europe seems to have gone on holiday, I have no chance of getting one of these to Barca by Thursday morning. Have ordered the Givi universal kit, hopefully that'll arrive in time.

My kit arrived this afternoon, which made me happy as I'm off to Alicante (the slow route) tomorrow. However my initial good humour was spoilt by the cheap shit quality of the fixings - the plates started to bend instantly and I managed to shear one of the chocolate bolts before it was even close to tight. I'm now worried about the bastard thing flying off while I'm riding...

Givi must be laughing all the way to the bank. £45 for a bit of plastic and some pig iron? Piss take.

Back
Top Bottom