Multi bike insurance raping time

I've just had my multi bike renewal through for the GSA (2016) and the Urban G/S at £726 with Bikesure!!! Feckin daylight robbery, saw this thread and thought i'd give eBike a try....

£386.00 for both... result, cheers Rich.

CN wanted to charge me £381 on my existing policy to replace the GS with the KTM SA / complete new policy with CN was £486 :eek:

....spoke to Bennetts re:new policy....£235....no brainer ;)

Bods discover that:

1. Their renewal offer (quotation) from their existing insurer is higher than last year

2. That they are under no obligation to accept it... unless of course last year they opted to renew automatically, in which case they are very foolish

3. That there are possibly / probably other alternatives available, if they are prepared shop around

4. They can possibly / probably save money by shopping around

5. That it's really not that hard a process but it requires some effort

Hopefully they'll be able to remember to do the same in 365 days time

Bods discover that:

1. Their renewal offer (quotation) from their existing insurer is higher than last year

2. That they are under no obligation to accept it... unless of course last year they opted to renew automatically, in which case they are very foolish

3. That there are possibly / probably other alternatives available, if they are prepared shop around

4. They can possibly / probably save money by shopping around

5. That it's really not that hard a process but it requires some effort

Hopefully they'll be able to remember to do the same in 365 days time

Don't be so 'logical'.....:p

If it weren't for hot topics such as this, no-one would have anything to 'chat' about....;)

Don't be so 'logical'.....:p

If it weren't for hot topics such as this, no-one would have anything to 'chat' about....;)

I guarantee they'll be chatting about it each day for the next 365 days and very probably longer thereafter

Back
Top Bottom