Nav 6 decision time. Get a refund or persevere with pain? Take 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubcap

Reaction score
if it's OK with you Wapping, I'd like to politely respond to Angus GS, apparently AKA Stewart the troll, in his posts pasted below.

" Garmin Manuals here ;

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...DfLvuTg2hDhTLg"

And "The problem with you (and the "anti" NAV, anti "Basecamp" crowd) is that you are so angry, you dont listen!"

Dear Angus GS / Stewart,
I followed the link you kindly provided to seek out a manual for my Nav 6 on the Garmin site. Unfortunately Garmin do not list a manual for the device. I rest my case re shit Customer Experience and shit Customer education from Garmin. I would comment that while you accuse us of not listening, you don't look.

I only have the Nav V, but the manual for that is loaded onto the actual device and I read on another thread its the same for the Nav Vi. Apparently if you connect it to the PC you can find the manual as a pdf and copy it to your hard drive, you can with the V but can't verify that with the VI

was going to post in the other thread till it was trolled !

I had the Nav 5 and could use it well , self taught using Basecamp after a few tips on here. started using Motogloco at first plotting routes, but found they wouldn't transfer accurately. From this moved onto Basecamp ,did a few short routes with basic local towns, this went ok . then i started with waypoints and dragging the blue line around . All learned by trail and error . Just got the hang of it and then the nav6 appears. Was reluctant to get one after hearing of nuttys french trip and a few others moaning about this and that. But a deal came up so I got it and sold the Nav V .

Not had any issues at all. The screen is superb, when it comes to motorway junctions etc the pics are superb, almost as good as real life.

Sounds like the OP from the original thread needs a bit more patience and practice with a powerful complicated device. but once there you won't look back .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom