Siebenrock body parts G/S

solidstate100

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello.......

Am thinking that I will need to re- panel my G/S as the original parts (mostly rear and front mudguard) are now beyond saving - they are the originals and have been repainted at least twice and are now a bit deformed and having had a bit of an appraisal session yesterday have come to the conclusion that replacement is probably the best way forward.

Before I shell my hard earned, has any one one here bought either the Siebenrock "improved" front mudguard and/or rear mudguard? are they up to OEM? any issues with them etc ?

:thumb2

Go to the Rainbow Classic parts website.

Original rear mudguards are still available from the Fatherland.

Don't know about front.

Go to the Rainbow Classic parts website.

Original rear mudguards are still available from the Fatherland.

Don't know about front.

Thanks. I did double check my footsteps, as far as I can see - NLA.

Not sure what you are seeing? Were you were looking at GS rather than g/s (type 346) :nenau

I've no direct experience of these products but everything I've had from Siebenrock has been first class. If they say they're better than original I'd be inclined to believe them.
Paul.

Thanks. I did double check my footsteps, as far as I can see - NLA.

Not sure what you are seeing? Were you were looking at GS rather than g/s (type 346) :nenau

Ignore that, found it! Cunningly hidden under "chassis", and not "body parts" :confused:

Anyway, its dearer than the Seibenrock one, so that makes the Seibenrock one even more attractive all of a sudden, just still itching to know if anyone has any experience of them.......(the parts not Seibenrock, ive dealt with them several times and thay have been excellent).

Back
Top Bottom