V Rod

The Holy Spirit has already started fucking with the pleasant ambiance. :(

Never mind it was nice while it lasted :rob

Nah !

Didn't find him and wasn't there long enough TBH

I hate bike nights although there were some nice bikes there

I saw you. You were just heading off as I was walking past the burger van on my way down the street.
Ducati Corse leathers I presume?

I was thinking that, not sure how this is going to pan out, I don`t do branded wankers, usually complete cuntmuffins of the highest order:mad::mad:

Have you sold your branded Buell Leathers then?

I saw you. You were just heading off as I was walking past the burger van on my way down the street.
Ducati Corse leathers I presume?
Yep Sorry to have missed you :beerjug:

This Rickcunt is starting to sound like a perfect riding companion, fucking matching ducati leathers.
Has he got a matching ducati helmet, I fucking bet he does.

Jason.

Yes i have, so fucking what ! :comfort

I was thinking that, not sure how this is going to pan out, I don`t do branded wankers, usually complete cuntmuffins of the highest order:mad::mad:

Fear not I won't be wearing them

Buell leathers eh :nenau

Was pottering betwixt Wiltshire and Gloucestershire this afternoon in the missus' car, roof down, and was overtaken by a rather round chap on a ridiculously loud V-ROD.

There's loud and there's loud, FFS.

It wouldn't have been so bad if he'd disappeared up the road, but I had was then stuck behind him for a few miles.

Reminded me of why I'd swapped out the "turn outs" for the "torque muffler" on my Sportster.

No need to shout it's gone now and there are old men in this section trying to doze off for the evening in their armchairs. :blast

Tell me you of all people are not complaining about the noise? Not after what you did to our sleepy village earlier this week.

"I'M HERE, I'M HERE"

"I'M LEAVING, I'M LEAVING".

Tell me you of all people are not complaining about the noise? Not after what you did to our sleepy village earlier this week.

"I'M HERE, I'M HERE"

"I'M LEAVING, I'M LEAVING".

Next time I visit you I'm gonna commission a Brass Band to march me and march me out.

Your neighbours would expect nothing less. :thumb

Hope removing the silencer wrap will please the Hippy? :nenau

Ordered a quiet baffle for the Comp 2 into 1 Exhaust System from JR Hartley and apparently it lowers the dB sound by 3. :)

I think the oil breather pipe is blocked or faulty as the top of the rear cylinder has some oil debris on it after a ride. Hopefully it should be an easy fix. :thumb2

I'm loving this bike and I think it's a keeper. :bounce1

Attachments

• IMG_0616.jpg
    IMG_0616.jpg
    241.5 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_0617.jpg
    IMG_0617.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 109

Back
Top Bottom