V Rod

The oil leak is from a blown gasket caused by the inherent v-rod fault. You did do your research before you bought it, didn't you?

Did I fuck. Life's to short and the "sands of time" are running out. :p

I took the dummy fuel tank/air filter cover off and there is a smear of oil on the inside back right of it which sits above the rear cylinder.

I bet you the tenner I'm gonna win from Twinkle that it's the oil breather hose (one on each cam cover). :)

Ohh, fucking hell !

They saw you fucking coming a mile away didn't they !

Did a dealer recommend this bike for you , I bet they did.
No normal fucking person would pay money for a heap of shit like that, and it's fucked, needing more fucking money throwing at it.

Chelsey.

Hey Chelsey

If you ever grow a pair big enough to use that V Rod (you've been to scared to ride) in Shed 2 then there are some nice Porsche derby covers you can get to finish the job nicely. :p

Attachments

• IMG_1738.JPG
    IMG_1738.JPG
    227.7 KB · Views: 238
What part of the engine is a fucking 'Derby' and why does it need a cover ?

He traumatised me at Twinkles with his butt naked and bare arsed antics on what was supposed to be my bed. If I'm ever unfortunate to be exposed to his hairy bollocks in the future I'm gonna kick them with my size 11 boot. :(

What part of the engine is a fucking 'Derby' and why does it need a cover ?

Hey Paul

If you're feeling left out I have a "Live To Ride" Derby cover that might suit your Dyna?

I was just to embarrassed to fit it to my old bike and be seen out with it and it's been gathering dust in my loft next to the "Howling Wolf" fleece jacket I tried to give away free to Doris a while back. :)

... maybe if it was the 'Ride to Work' version, otherwise you can fuck off.

They're growing on me..

21122296_1123108871156386_6632101582037894734_o.jpg

Is that Tron pic depicting the posture adapted by His Holiness most Saturday nights when straddling his Rod in Shed 2? :nenau

Back
Top Bottom