V Rod

Oh yes? You buying a set of balls too? :green gri

On Spain Fuck Up 2 - Bez and I had time for a coffee whilst waiting for the Trickster to catch up......or look for petrol, or faff about..

Shaking like a shitting dog - was always my favourite..

Very close. I have put in my final offer and they should be getting back to me today. They are selling it on behalf of a customer.

I hope there will be some corners on the September fuck up as it seems i am properly out horse powered

I may have to engage brave mode to keep up

Edit

just checked the figures on the gay rod and i should be OK :D

Don't worry, i'll be on the BMW SX - The OS has a few "Issues".....

I hope there will be some corners on the September fuck up as it seems i am properly out horse powered

I may have to engage brave mode to keep up

Edit

Don't worry, i'll be on the BMW SX - The OS has a few "Issues".....

So you and probably the Cuntry Bumpkin will be turning up on your effeminate Scrambled Ex's?

So glad that Doris, His Holiness, the Good Doctor, Inspector Plod and my good self will be the only ones keeping the Gnarley flag flying then. :p

Edit

Doris will probably be on his "Police" RK so you can play tail end Charlie with him. Don't look him in the eyes for too long mind. :D

Doris will probably be on his "Police" RK so you can play tail end Charlie with him. Don't look him in the eyes for too long mind. :D

Quite happy to sit at the back and practice my "not wearing the front tyre out " technique and other such tomfoolery

Whats wrong with Doris's eyes ??

Back
Top Bottom