V Rod

Harley-Davidson-Vrod-Muscle-Windshield-19.5-.jpg

There is just all manner of 'wrong' in this picture. He needs strangling with his own chaps.

FWIW ...

... I've always liked the look of the variant with mid-mounts, which gives a more 'normal' stance.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    255 KB · Views: 352
I have a V rod stashed away in shed 2.
A Vrod should never ever have anything other than custom rear mount foot rests .

It is a point and squirt vehicle, once the engine, rear suspension and quarter inch chest plate have been fitted.
It is still six seconds away from a competitive vehicle.
You have a base line to build something.

Manny.

It's the V Rod that has my attention at the moment Twinkle (hence the thread title).

This one in Scotland looks interesting. Wonder what the story is with the exhaust wrap? :nenau

Attachments

• IMG_1721.JPG
    IMG_1721.JPG
    236.3 KB · Views: 318
The story...."I think I will wrap my exhaust...done...... now a nice cuppa tea"

the end.

Worth noting that the V-Rod is being discontinued at the end of this model year.

My understanding is that it wasn't a great seller and I suspect they're not bothering to make the changes necessary to get it through the latest Euro 4 emissions.

Worth noting that the V-Rod is being discontinued at the end of this model year.

My understanding is that it wasn't a great seller and I suspect they're not bothering to make the changes necessary to get it through the latest Euro 4 emissions.

I read that as well. Maybe I will have s future classic on my hands then. :thumb2

I read that as well. Maybe I will have s future classic on my hands then. :thumb2

The dealers are keen to point out that as a discontinued model, demand will increase and prices will rise.

I was keen to make a dismissive huffing noise.

I'm drinking JD and coke tonight so "Devil Gate Drive" will be going on the turntable at about 10pm (bedtime will be about 1030pm). :thumb2

I saw Suzi at the European HOG rally in Killarney in 07. I was at the very front dancing and my Irish pals were supply me with beer and JD from the bar - f******* brilliant night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom