Played with the Sport suspension

Nutty, although you have the sports suspension and I don't I would imagine the electronics are exactly the same.
I am coming up to 5,000 miles and have not had any issues with mine. I keep it set on auto and on the single occasion I took a pillion the suspension adjusted as prescribed.

The preload range is suprisingly small. Just me on the bike, 11st, there is no difference between min and auto. Me and the Doris, 10.5st and an empty vario topbox, no difference between auto and max. The actual range that the auto suspension will maintain ride height is probably somewhere in the 10st range, any more and the bike gets lower.

Well I can tell you mine set to Auto, top box full when my Doris gets off lol the ride flys up in height, good job im 6ft 2, missus weighs 70 kilos

Mine did that the other day up at AJ's for 6k service and it was high when i stoped after setting off i flicked it to see and the setting was on auto but then it levelled off as it should be. Great suspension I love it

When I went out on Saturday, the suspension automatically set to the highest position, as I was on tiptoes, despite it being in Auto. After stopping, and cycling it between settings, and back to Auto, it then went back to the normal height.

Has this happened to anyone else, with the Sport suspension?

Mine did that the other day up at AJ's for 6k service and it was high when i stoped after setting off i flicked it to see and the setting was on auto but then it levelled off as it should be. Great suspension I love it

Maybe it does it to prove that it still works!:D

Naw it just wants to test your calf muscles in your legs cos its bloody high , mindset you we had been out riding the Mighty 6 New bagger and the GTL :)

What was the bagger like (that name still makes me chuckle, as I'm yet to grow up:D)?

Back
Top Bottom