I DIDN'T FALL THIS TIME!

RTV

Reaction score
Gents,

I'm continuing to put some hours into going of the track with the good ol' GS and my friend's super tenere, this is a short vid of my 3rd time out which I surprisingly managed not to fall on my face.

Main difference compared to the previous one (and it's a big one) is tyres. Moved from the Michelin Anakee 3 to the Heidenau K60s and "boy, oh boy" what a difference it makes out there!!!!

Hope you enjoy it!

Cheers,
Rami

Nice Vid. What part of Ireland was that?

The A3's don't have a hope in hell of carrying you on that terrain. The K60s have definitely make a difference. There were some sections where you were sitting and riding through ?? - not recommended (1:03 onwards and at 1:11). Stand up and ride and that makes a helluva diff (or maybe you were standing and riding all through :) , but I missed it).

Ride Safe.

Nice Vid. What part of Ireland was that?

The A3's don't have a hope in hell of carrying you on that terrain. The K60s have definitely make a difference. There were some sections where you were sitting and riding through ?? - not recommended (1:03 onwards and at 1:11). Stand up and ride and that makes a helluva diff (or maybe you were standing and riding all through :) , but I missed it).

Ride Safe.

Thanks bud! The anakee are surprisingly good actually.. what you see on the video I would probably been able to do the same with them with a bit more effort, they can't handle wet weather though, mud and that kind of stuff is when they just go underneath you!

I was standing all the time, in the 1:02/3 mark where I reach the wind turbine I was slowing down so I did sat down and at around 1:07 it was the other way around... I was taking off and that's why you see me standing up :)

But yeah, I'm learning as I go. Still getting used to the controls when up on the pegs. Definitely need to raise the brake pedal and make it bigger, could probably use bigger pegs.

We're down south, County Cork... luckily, lots of places to explore :)

Cheers,
Rami

The GSA rear brake pedal has a topper that swings down for offroad use.

Yep! But do you know if it'll fit the regular GS?

I was looking at a few alternatives there. ALT Rider offers one that both enlarges and raises the pedal but it sounds kind of expensive for it. Might try to cut metal and have a friend of mine to weld it together :)

But open to recommendations of course!

Cheers,
Rami

Back
Top Bottom