BMW Tracker

Hates, good info.!
A possible alternative to biketrac, I have 2 of the biketrac units fitted to my bikes so I'm a little committed, there are registered biketrac dealers who are able to do a deal on supply & fit.. not just limited to BMW dealers..

I had a biketrac fitted to my last bike, I would recommend it to anyone, Great bit of kit, and fantastic customer service from the company.

I take it the tracker device is hidden well out of the way of the scumbags hands so ripping the unit out isn't an option!

Depends how sophisticated said scumbags are, there have been instances of the tracker being removed once stolen hence signal goes. Nothing is perfect but this seems better than most.

RBW.

I take it the tracker device is hidden well out of the way of the scumbags hands so ripping the unit out isn't an option!

I believe they're only insurance approved if they're fitted by am Authorised Biketrac dealer, saying that I don't tell insurance they're fitted anyway, I did fit my own to both New Rallye & R9T Urban

I believe they're only insurance approved if they're fitted by am Authorised Biketrac dealer, saying that I don't tell insurance they're fitted anyway, I did fit my own to both New Rallye & R9T Urban

Same, after a few phone calls, it became plain no discount was offered for it, these day (call me synical) but it seems all the question insurance ask are aimed at figuring out how much they can claw out of you, risk being after thought.

Same, after a few phone calls, it became plain no discount was offered for it, these day (call me synical) but it seems all the question insurance ask are aimed at figuring out how much they can claw out of you, risk being after thought.

I must be Synical too..

Back
Top Bottom