One to look at

(I don't watch the vids - perhaps I should) I am confused, however, as you keep referring to Florence as 'him', others refer to her as John and she's got a husband, who's gay?:blast

Please clarify.

Still like her bike though.

Hi John, are those frames compatable with the plastic BMW boxes as fitted to the 1990's R100GS?

Hi Bill, no the standard krauser BMW boxes don't fit them.
I had a pair of alloy hepco boxes kicking around so thought I would make use of them.

(I don't watch the vids - perhaps I should) I am confused....

Watch the film..it will enlighten you asto "John/Jed/Florence/his/her" sexuality ,"its" riding ability and above all "its" readiness to help others(me) without question(while laughing at my pathos).

I think my establishing shot of "Florence/Jehadi Jed" is accurate...its not your usual "heroes with oudles of sponsorship & a back up crew"...its honest fun, celebrating amongst other things...ongoing gender reassignment...I titled it "The Desert Twats", ..not without good reason!

Hi Bill, no the standard krauser BMW boxes don't fit them.
I had a pair of alloy hepco boxes kicking around so thought I would make use of them.

thats a relief as I've gone down route of Krausers for local usage and TT rack with Tesch panniers for when more capacity needed for longer hauls.

Back
Top Bottom