Emergency starter packs

Why would you not carry one? Brilliant thing to carry.

I have one of these in the garage and it's dead handy. But erm ... I wouldn't carry it on the bike because its a lithium polymer battery pack. Damage it and it could get a bit hot. Possibly burst into flames.

I've got one of these http://www.antigravitybatteries-uk.co.uk/microstart-jump-starter/micro-start-xp-10.html Bit big for a bike, but it can charge anything when camping and make a cup of tea (well not quite)

Anti gravity all the way the XP-1 is perfect, used it on many big big engine Harleys, it turns them over easily, it is small and comes with everything you need, I just seen they have a small new sports model now also, that will do the job fine, they work and are not the cheap chinese rubbish.

I bought one last year from Euro car parts, once I remembered I had it indoors. I used it to jump my 1150GSA twice a few days ago. Used about 50% of the charge according to the lights on the unit. Just had to remove the starter cover as the bike doesn't have any jump start points, like some later GSA's. But easy to do with the included mini croc clips

Back
Top Bottom