Adventure LC in horncastle tonight?

....so it looks like

Bloke on a Super Duke sees a GS in front and thinks 'I'll show him' and puts in an overtake

the SuperDuke does not disappear into the distance but sits in front of the GS who had been minding his own business up till then

The bloke on the GS is further frustrated by the bloke on the Super Duke now appearing agitated and the GS rider thinks to him self why did you overtake me

Bizarliy the SuperDuke rider then acts as though he's doing the GS a favour by waving him past although he then inisits on sitting on the tail of the GS

The GS rider goes home and has a cup of tea and thought know more off it..

...as for the Super Duke rider he went home and made sure many GS owners also got to think what a strange, agitated chap.

The biking equivalent of idiot boy racers who go everywhere with driving lights on, or numpties who forget to turn off their fog lights. It ain't cool to blind everyone else, including fellow bikers, so if you have all these extra lights adorning your bike use them considerately.

....so it looks like

Bloke on a Super Duke sees a GS in front and thinks 'I'll show him' and puts in an overtake

the SuperDuke does not disappear into the distance but sits in front of the GS who had been minding his own business up till then

The bloke on the GS is further frustrated by the bloke on the Super Duke now appearing agitated and the GS rider thinks to him self why did you overtake me

Bizarliy the SuperDuke rider then acts as though he's doing the GS a favour by waving him past although he then inisits on sitting on the tail of the GS

The GS rider goes home and has a cup of tea and thought know more off it..

...as for the Super Duke rider he went home and made sure many GS owners also got to think what a strange, agitated chap.

Not really,

Superduke rider overtakes safely a chap on a gsa, continues at his own pace.

GS rider doesn't like this and tries to keep up, leaves his stupid lights on.

SDR rider realises that rider behind might be overriding to keep up, sick of being blinded, waves GS past.

Watches as GS runs wide, obvious riding above ability.

SDR rider ( who also owns a new Gs ) goes home, GS rider goes home, washes underpants.

Moral of story- advanced training.

Not really,

Superduke rider overtakes safely a chap on a gsa, continues at his own pace.

GS rider doesn't like this and tries to keep up, leaves his stupid lights on.

SDR rider realises that rider behind might be overriding to keep up, sick of being blinded, waves GS past.

Watches as GS runs wide, obvious riding above ability.

SDR rider ( who also owns a new Gs ) goes home, GS rider goes home, washes underpants.

Moral of story- advanced training.

OK...

Billy No mates on his fully farkelled GSA is stumbling along avoiding all the surprise that suddenly appear under his nose whilst trying to grab a glimpse of his PCP'd to the hilt image in the shop windows

Out of nowhere SDR overtakes him - For the record it was only out of nowhere to him because his nose was watching the tarmac roll under his front wheel

...after the brief moment of discombobulation he thinks a biker mate and attempts to tag along at a pace now above his limits moving all over the road with a look at me and my (new) mate pride and in doing so makes his irritating lights appear and disappear in the SDR mirrors

The rest is history... :D

Back
Top Bottom