TFT screen and Bluetooth

Same problem. Iphone SE connected to the TFT and Interphone F5MC connected to the TFT as well. I can manage a calls or play music but no sound in the helmet.
Any way to fix it?
So upset :(

Same problem. Iphone SE connected to the TFT and Interphone F5MC connected to the TFT as well. I can manage a calls or play music but no sound in the helmet.
Any way to fix it?
So upset :(

Are you sure the phone isn’t connected to the F5?. I physically removed the F5 from my phones bluetooth devices menu so that it only connects to the Nav5 (I don’t have the TFT but it should be the same protocol). Since then have had no issue with sound in the helmet...

Are you sure the phone isn’t connected to the F5?. I physically removed the F5 from my phones bluetooth devices menu so that it only connects to the Nav5 (I don’t have the TFT but it should be the same protocol). Since then have had no issue with sound in the helmet...

Yes, I checked couple of times although I will check your way as well. Thanks

Still the same problem, I also checked connection with Android phone and it's the same.
I've erase pairing and reconnect all together, no help :(

There is definitely a software upgrade to the TFT screen available from November 3rd. I’m booked in a bit after that. The service manager at Vines is aware of the issues and told me about the upgrade. Of course we don’t know if that will fix some of these issues.
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is definitely a software upgrade to the TFT screen available from November 3rd. I’m booked in a bit after that. The service manager at Vines is aware of the issues and told me about the upgrade. Of course we don’t know if that will fix some of these issues.
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news,

Thanks!

Upgrade should be available. Mine is going in 3rd week of November.

My screen only showed the warning indicators around the rim, no speed, revs etc. Lasted for three engine restarts, then was back to normal the next day.

No update to the TFT screen which I went to have done, but was not available.
If no one has got the TFT, iPhone and Bluetooth helmet working, then we should form a group to recover the cost of the functionality which isn’t working. The SOS does ‘t seem to be working or there is nothing that persuades me it is. I estimate I wasted £800 being an early adopter.
The TFT for me is an expensive bauble which is less easy to use than the previous instruments. E.g. I can’t see the range and tyre pressures at the same time, which is what I would always have done on a long day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

No update to the TFT screen which I went to have done, but was not available.
If no one has got the TFT, iPhone and Bluetooth helmet working, then we should form a group to recover the cost of the functionality which isn’t working. The SOS does ‘t seem to be working or there is nothing that persuades me it is. I estimate I wasted £800 being an early adopter.
The TFT for me is an expensive bauble which is less easy to use than the previous instruments. E.g. I can’t see the range and tyre pressures at the same time, which is what I would always have done on a long day.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Good though. I agree

Anyway Happy New Year to Everyone!!!

Works OK with Super Pro Automatic, all voice prompts from Nav6 and Streams music great from phone through TFT phone calls crystal clear.

Back
Top Bottom