TFT screen and Bluetooth

Do I assume, you have the phone linked direct to the bike,
And a Bluetooth module linked in the helmet slot 1.

(Phone paired to TFT) Then TFT Bluetoothed to SPA for Phone calls and Radio streaming
Nav 6 also bluetoothed to SPA for Voice Prompts+Mp3 Music

(Phone paired to TFT) Then TFT Bluetoothed to SPA for Phone calls and Radio streaming
Nav 6 also bluetoothed to SPA for Voice Prompts+Mp3 Music

Have you tried using the phone for media via the tft.
From what your saying I think you may have found a good workaround .

Yes the phone works for Media and Radio Streaming
Hope this helps

Ordered a crap load of bits from autocom today.

Ryan at Autocom could not confirm it will work, but has agreed to accept everything back should it not.

Amazing service from then. All due to arrive tomorrow...

Watch this space.

Just spent the day trying to get my interphone Tour, TFT and iPhone to talk to each other.

Following the instructions in the BMW owners manual, I get all paired and connected, the iPhone and TFT all seem to work fine, but I can’t get any audio through the Interphone, despite trying all different permutations of order of connection.

On to plan B ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

From experience and testing over the weekend, the tft is very fussy about what Bluetooth it will allow and functionality if it actually connects.

Just spent the day trying to get my interphone Tour, TFT and iPhone to talk to each other.

Following the instructions in the BMW owners manual, I get all paired and connected, the iPhone and TFT all seem to work fine, but I can’t get any audio through the Interphone, despite trying all different permutations of order of connection.

On to plan B ...

That’s where I’m now with my F5MC.
I know from my dealer the system update will be available from February

TheWitcher I know from my dealer the system update will be available from February[/QUOTE said:
Heard that before haven’t we ? November update that never happened. One thing I’ve learn from my local BMW dealer is that they know nothing until BMW actually does it. Let’s hope an update does come though as most people having problems that deserve to be fixed. I personally can get my contacts off my phone onto tft no problem. I can then make a call using tft again no problem. So what’s the problem ? No effing volume so can’t hear who you’ve called and they can’t hear you !!!

Heard that before haven’t we ? November update that never happened. One thing I’ve learn from my local BMW dealer is that they know nothing until BMW actually does it. Let’s hope an update does come though as most people having problems that deserve to be fixed. I personally can get my contacts off my phone onto tft no problem. I can then make a call using tft again no problem. So what’s the problem ? No effing volume so can’t hear who you’ve called and they can’t hear you !!!

Also told update coming in February, by my dealer this morning.

Hi folks

If, like me you’re having trouble getting your TFT to talk to your Interphone unit, I’ve just heard from interphone who said:

“The latest firmware upgrade doesn’t fix the issue with the BMW TFT.

We are working on it, we’ll make a communication on our website once problem will be solved.”

Nin

Thats exactly the same problem that I'm having - using an iPhone and a Scala Q1, all works fine except can't hear anything from the phone when in the call - just makes no sense as when I am listening to music from the iPhone this works fine and both the phone and the Q1 are connected via bt to the TFT. Properly pissed off, hopefully someone (or BMW update) will find a resolution to this soon.

How about everyone with a TFT screen and the connectivity pack contacts their local trading standards officer making it clear it does not do what it was advertised to do.
Would BMW react more quickly?
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How about everyone with a TFT screen and the connectivity pack contacts their local trading standards officer making it clear it does not do what it was advertised to do.
Would BMW react more quickly?
John S

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bmw are the reseller here, it's Bosch that is flogging the crapware here.

So it still doesn’t do what it’s supposed to then?

Counter-intuitively, the fact that my brand new System 7 Comm system displays the same issues is a good news... They can't hide behind bullshit arguments like "We only guarantee the interoperability of BMW products".

Bluetooth stack is broken, hopefully it's just a software issue, if not... Recall campaign / Class action / Toches and pitchforks......

Back
Top Bottom