Good used R1200GS's are not expensive

BillN

Reaction score
just looked on eBay and Autotrader and I was surprised at what you can get for your money

a good, well looked after R1200GS for £4k to £6k ........ and maybe less

and the R1200GS Adventure ...... good ones £6k to £7k

I supposed it is to be expected as they have been very popular and the market is flooded with used examples

got to be good value used

just looked on eBay and Autotrader and I was surprised at what you can get for your money

I supposed it is to be expected as they have been very popular and the market is flooded with used examples

Fairly old ones for that, doubt you will get a decent LC version :)

Sold mine last week (2010TC Adv) for £6,300 - disappointing price, but shows the way the market has gone with PCPs, I'm afraid.

£6k depreciation in 7 yrs - I've had better. :blast

But - if you are in the market for good, well-serviced bikes - the world is your lobster.

Al

Mine will be up for sale soon....just need to decide upon the 'right price'.......:D

Sold mine last week (2010TC Adv) for £6,300 - disappointing price, but shows the way the market has gone with PCPs, I'm afraid.

£6k depreciation in 7 yrs - I've had better. :blast

But - if you are in the market for good, well-serviced bikes - the world is your lobster.

Al

You'd think so Al - there are a lot of TC GSA's out there that are not selling because the owners want too much for them :blast

Back
Top Bottom