Drift Stealth alternative back plate

Flaming T

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A good friend of mine has designed and developed this alternative back plate. It is 3D printed and allows the USB power cable to attach whilst keeping the back enclosed to the elements.

I have one and can vouch for how great it is. See the link below for his eBay site and also some further pictures. Let me know if you have any questions and I will get the answers for you.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132229418702?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Attachments

• IMG_3217.jpg
    IMG_3217.jpg
    230 KB · Views: 374
  • IMG_3214.jpg
    IMG_3214.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 406
I WANT ONE. Running a Stealth with a right angled micro usb lead to a battery tank. Black electrical tape round the Stealth back has so far kept the rain out. Wondered when someone would do this. I e-mailed Drift a few days ago and Bob replied saying they will look into it(sort of)!
This evening I've spent a few hours trying to get info on the new Innovv C5 which is waterproof. Has a waterproof power lead to bike battery too.

I WANT ONE. Running a Stealth with a right angled micro usb lead to a battery tank. Black electrical tape round the Stealth back has so far kept the rain out. Wondered when someone would do this. I e-mailed Drift a few days ago and Bob replied saying they will look into it(sort of)!
This evening I've spent a few hours trying to get info on the new Innovv C5 which is waterproof. Has a waterproof power lead to bike battery too.

Follow the eBay link... it has been made so that it grips the OEM lead that you get with the camera. This means there is no strain on the connector port.

Got mine. Away at mo so will have a play next week!

Last edited:
Just ordered one.

Use mine as DVR so perfect hopefully. Stealth 2 are ok for light drizzle.

Just need a suitable bracket for the gs

Just ordered one.

Use mine as DVR so perfect hopefully. Stealth 2 are ok for light drizzle.

Just need a suitable bracket for the gs

I use the bracket that attaches to the right indicator. Got one from China for silly money. It’s perfect

I've got the same mount and I can not get it to fit with a touratech headlight protector, unless I'm doing something wrong:nenau:nenau

I don't have that make of headlight protector..... how does that intervene with the indicator? My bracket just slips over the indicator fixing bolt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

do u have a link please?

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

It's the same as one if these (eBay). For some reason I can't find the link where I bought it from.

c84077f9553972d68d700d255cccf09a.jpg

46e9d1bb3cffa6fae9a69ea8370062b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom