New Motorrad dealer coming to Swansea :)

In M&P today. About 8 new BMWs in there (although it's still a Kawasaki showroom!)

The building over the road (facing the Harley showroom) now has Honda 'coming soon' logo in the window, so I guess the Honda dealership will be in that building.

In M&P today. About 8 new BMWs in there (although it's still a Kawasaki showroom!)

The building over the road (facing the Harley showroom) now has Honda 'coming soon' logo in the window, so I guess the Honda dealership will be in that building.
Honda will be at the front of the building, BMW will be in the middle of the building, I was in there over the open weekend, it’ll be a big showroom, apparently opening in September.

Its advertised in store as "coming soon BMW Motorrad dealership" at M&P Swansea. :thumb

Almost forgotten about this thread - 'coming soon' - I hope someone off the forum sent them a birthday card a couple of days ago!

Called in yesterday as I decided this weekend away would be better served by a Kriega tail pack than panniers. 50 shown in stock before I left home - who bought the other 48 in the 20 minutes it took me to get there? :eek:

Riders Cardiff closing 10th November 2018

Announced yesterday. The writing was on the wall looking at the loss of staff and loss of interest from some remaining staff.

Riders closing in Cardiff

Announced yesterday. The writing was on the wall looking at the loss of staff and loss of interest from some remaining staff.

My bike was booked in for the fork recall for Monday, now cancelled, any ideas where to go now in South Wales to get it done now

My bike was booked in for the fork recall for Monday, now cancelled, any ideas where to go now in South Wales to get it done now

Depends which bit of South Wales you live in - M&P have opened up in Swansea and there are dealers in Cheltenham or Bristol which may be closer

I can recommend Cotswold Motorrad in Cheltenham but with Blade in Birmingham closing as well, they are quite busy. As stated above, take a day off, book a loan bike and have a ride in the Cotswolds whilst the work is done. The workshop is open on Saturdays so you might be lucky and get a weekend slot but I imagine these are booked well ahead.

http://www.cotswoldbmwbikes.co.uk/ 01242 335328 takes you direct to the workshop reception or email chrisrichens@cotswoldgroup.com

Riders are not closing until 10/11/18 so I don't see why your fork recall was cancelled. I suggest you call them for an explanation and a new date before the shutters come down. Riders state they are honouring required work. Whether that means having to go to Bristol or Bridgewater I don't know. Riders haven't sent any emails or information to their customers.

The announcement indicates they're giving up on BMW altogether, so just Ducati & HD.

Try Dick Lovett in Bristol by Cribbs Causeway. Service there was cheaper than Riders and they did fork recall without even asking. 12k service quote £60 cheaper than Riders.

Was in M & P over weekend 19/20 January. It seems the official opening will be March/April when they move into new premises over road. Now have a number od demo bikes. Friendly and helpful staff.

Was in M & P over weekend 19/20 January. It seems the official opening will be March/April when they move into new premises over road. Now have a number od demo bikes. Friendly and helpful staff.

Called in the week before to what can be described as a building site with some bikes in it. Sign said to go through Honda entrance. Honda staff sat in the office as I wandered through, no attempt to make contact and no BMW staff. Had a look at an Africa Twin and left. Wanted a jacket, but will go to Bristol.

Back
Top Bottom