R.I.P. Dyna.... now a softail.

New fat bob looks ok - 117 please?

Guess I'm 'Living in the Past' :beerjug:

I haven't taken too much notice of the factory's products for years.... after years of riding round on shovels, I'm too much of a caveman to care about the new stuff - I still think my evo is high tech! :green gri

Looks like the WG has been dropped!
I have been looking at pre loved, but if the new bikes are so much better...

Actually, I do have a bit of an issue with the way Harley are marketing the new bikes as, rather than their blurb suggesting that they're building on a popular and well established product line, it reads like they are delighted to have addressed significant design deficiencies in the current bikes.

Ok, this might be true, but...

It leaves me thinking that buying a 2017 or earlier would be daft, but knowing that buying a 2018 will be unaffordable.

Thank goodness the R1200R is so good :)

Damn sold my 2013 Fatbob yesterday, looks like I might have sold a collectors item, but enjoying my 1200GS soo much at the moment, it has taken the sting away, new Fatbob looks awesom, but they have reduced the tank from 5 gallons to 3.6, and the forks are now 43mm pre 2006 models, and taken soo much metal out of the frame, I am not sure it will be as solid as they say, we shall see in the year to come.

and taken soo much metal out of the frame, I am not sure it will be as solid as they say, we shall see in the year to come.

I suspect having the the motor rigidly mounted as a stressed member will help

Back
Top Bottom