Dear Harley Davidson...

twizzle

Devil may care...
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
What the fuck have you done with the petrol tanks on the new Softails.... they all look too small?

Dear Mr Twizzle,
We don't expect any fucker to actually ride these bikes so the size of the tank is irrelevant. :thumb

Dear Mr Twizzle,
We don't expect any fucker to actually ride these bikes so the size of the tank is irrelevant. :thumb

Dear HD, thank you for your prompt response. I suspect, after googling M8 Problems you may be correct, but, being keen to have the latest, I have taken the petrol tank off my 1340 EVO Electra Glide and have fitted a coke can in it's place... I look forward to further style updates for 2019.

what problems have you discovered?
do i need to cancel mine?

Engines in the US are reporting lots of oil pressure problems.

Have a quick google plenty comes up!!

Anyway you sly old dog.... are you contemplating a new un?

yes I've seen that along with the crimps on the oil cooler lines but it only seems to be from a certain batch number and they seem to being sorted, glide went when we came back from spain,running a street bob at the mo till i make my mind up.

yes I've seen that along with the crimps on the oil cooler lines but it only seems to be from a certain batch number and they seem to being sorted, glide went when we came back from spain,running a street bob at the mo till i make my mind up.

Oh FFs Rob... You cannot just change bikes without consultation and announcement.....you know how it works...

May be worth a chat with Rob Farmer..he has a mate..

Hey Uncle reverse the bus up a bit you've lost me... :nenau

Without any fanfare, help, consultation or resource sharing - he traded the Glide in after Spain fuck up 2 and bought a Street Bob..

You see? Uncle Rob has finally understood that the sands of time are running out...faster for some than others..obviously...:D .......so why waste time prevaricating? Just get on with making the most of what's left....

I think it was his hip joints Vs a heavy Electra Glide!!

You see? Uncle Rob has finally understood that the sands of time are running out...faster for some than others..obviously...:D .......so why waste time prevaricating? Just get on with making the most of what's left....

Oh great just what we need - another pseudo philosopher. :bow

Join the queue it's getting busy in here. :p

Attachments

• IMG_1138.JPG
    IMG_1138.JPG
    33 KB · Views: 408

Back
Top Bottom