Go Pro Bracket above Head Light 2017 GS LC

Pansmiker

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have change my 2016 for a 2017 model and a few of the accessories I had will not now transfer across. This is the link for reference.

www.nippynormans.com/go-pro-mounts/...r1200gs-lc-2013-to-not-2017-on-adv-lc-2014-on

I am now the proud owner of one of these very expensive brackets for an 2011 RT and a 2016 GS. I would prefer not to have to spend the same money again and was wondering if someone had got a cheaper one for the 2017 GS and could give me a link to a site.

Thanks

So no availability on the cheap mount front?

Do a search on eBay.

R1200GS gopro mount.

253A42fd5c9815e0a9c5186b382efffca867%257Ciid%253A1

This is the one I bought, only paid £26

Warlord thanks for coming back to me.

I had searched the internet and posted here as a last resort.

Can you confirm that your bike is a 2017 model? My problem is that Wunderlich have replaced their mount for 2017 on models which would imply to me that ones for previous LC model years no longer fit. The link you so kindly provided shows that all LC model years can use the same mount so I am a bit confused.

Warlord thanks for coming back to me.

I had searched the internet and posted here as a last resort.

Can you confirm that your bike is a 2017 model? My problem is that Wunderlich have replaced their mount for 2017 on models which would imply to me that ones for previous LC model years no longer fit. The link you so kindly provided shows that all LC model years can use the same mount so I am a bit confused.

My bike is the 2017 model yes.

I had to very slightly modify the arm bracket, although that was because I'd also got the Touratech Headlight Grille Guard attached (this effectively pushed the camera mount guard up and outwards by 3-4mm). Leaving the camera mounting arm pushed too far forward.

However, it was a minor adjustment and it all works fine.

I have change my 2016 for a 2017 model and a few of the accessories I had will not now transfer across. This is the link for reference.

www.nippynormans.com/go-pro-mounts/...r1200gs-lc-2013-to-not-2017-on-adv-lc-2014-on

I am now the proud owner of one of these very expensive brackets for an 2011 RT and a 2016 GS. I would prefer not to have to spend the same money again and was wondering if someone had got a cheaper one for the 2017 GS and could give me a link to a site.

Thanks

There is also a mount for the indicator on the BMW GS Emotion website.....thats what i have

Back
Top Bottom