O Tricky

I like it in the white and it has a nice contrast to all the black everyone else.

Check out 1130cc.com. It's a great site with loads of info on everything V Rod. :thumb2

Morning Uncle. :rob

Have you bought it yet?

Am taking a leaf out of Twinkles book and am doing some hooning this lovely Bank Holiday Monday down some local lanes. :thumb2

Attachments

• IMG_0619.jpg
    IMG_0619.jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0620.jpg
    IMG_0620.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 209
  • IMG_0621.jpg
    IMG_0621.jpg
    273.1 KB · Views: 226
PLEEEEEEASE ditch the exhaust wrap!

Andres

PS And that panty liner thing, ditch that too...................

PPS Shapeshifter (you don't mind me calling you Shapeshifter do you?) it does look, almost, nice in white....................

Just go and test ride the new 2018 FATBOB which now is a softail model, forget that piece of impossible resale VROD

That's a proper pipe. What is it? 2 into feck all?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PLEEEEEEASE ditch the exhaust wrap!

Andres

PS And that panty liner thing, ditch that too...................

You're trying to tell me something aren't you? :nenau

I kinda like the leather panty liner/bra thing. Every time I look at it I'm reminded of Doris and it makes me smile. :)

Just go and test ride the new 2018 FATBOB which now is a softail model, forget that piece of impossible resale VROD

Not seen one yet... But out of the new range it's my favourite one in the pictures so to speak...

May have t have a closer look.....

So Harley, in their infinite wisdom, drop the only model that can be made to handle reasonably.....

Only way to get a Dyna to handle good is with a Predator front engine mount, and a Sputhe rear stabiliser, thats the only way to stop the rear steer on a dyna, because the front engine mount on Dyna,s are crap rubber, at least the rear mount has some metal running through it and is a harder rubber compound, thats why the older FXR range had a stabiliser on the front mount.

Back
Top Bottom